The AveaOffice software platform is the first of its kind: a comprehensive cloud-based Revenue Management tool designed specifically for the needs of billing companies serving the addiction treatment industry.
Engineered Specifically for Billing Companies Serving Substance Use & Eating Disorder Treatment Centers
After billing hundreds of millions of dollars for thousands of treatments annually, we know a thing or two about the complex process of billing. That’s what your billing team gets when it uses AveaOffice: smart tools that were built based on tremendous insight into critical processes and payer knowledge.
The AveaOffice software platform streamlines the billing cycle by fully integrating VOB, U/R, Census, Claims Submission, Claims Tracking, Patient Responsibility, Statements, and Reporting in one simple dashboard. Use AveaOffice to track claims in real time, analyze revenue, and optimize your team. The result: billing companies empowered to make dashboard driven decisions to improve operational efficiency, maximize revenue, and provide the performance and transparency that your treatment center clients expect.
- A/R Reporting with Consolidated Insurance/Patient Collections
- Increase Revenue by 15% Via Issue Tracking
- Track Utilization Management Performance By Payer
- Advanced Analytics Predict And Improve Cash Flow for Your Customers
- Manager Patient Billing And Insurance Billing In The Same Platform
- Integration with Electronic Health Records
- Helps Your Clients Increase Operational Efficiency To Improve Client Care
- Transparency and Accountability for all Billing Processes
As the owner of the leading behavioral health claims advocacy and management firm, I have struggled for years to find the right billing software provider to partner with.
Since becoming a client of Avea Office Solutions in 2015, not only has my firm grown exponentially but so too has my ability to focus on servicing my clients in the manner in which they deserve.
Avea's real time reporting and tech support has allowed for me to differentiate my firm from our competitors in what is becoming an increasingly competitive field. SJ Health Insurance Advocates is fortunate to be a client of Avea and I am proud to be considered their partner.
Scott Leshin, SJ Health Insurance Advocates